Minpaku Sign Language Studies
Peer-reviewed Journal for Sign Language Studies
The Sign Language Research Section (SiLLR) at the National Museum of Ethnology (Minpaku) publishes a peer-reviewed journal for sign language studies: Minpaku Sign Language Studies.
We are inviting you to submit your paper toMinpaku Sign Language Studies vol. 3.
A deadline for the volume will be December 2018.
◆ Instructions to Contributors
- Margins: 30 mm (the sides, top and bottom of each page)
- Language: English (American spelling)
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt
- Pages: About 20 - 30 pages (including figures, tables, and references)
- Other Format: Please follow the Generic Style Rules for Linguistics Details [PDF]
- msls.editor[at]minpaku.ac.jp (Editors of Minpaku Sign Language Studies)
Replace [at] with @
- For submission, please send your paper both in an editable form (word file(s) or equivalent) and pdf format.
- If you wish to include video clips in your paper, please let us know.
- If you have any questions regarding the journal, please send an email to the email address above.